Friday 27 July 2012

The life and times of a poker pro

Hey, guys. It's been a very busy couple of months...lots to update!

At the start of June I flew out to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, for a holiday with my girlfriend - it was our first time there and we had an amazing trip - really beautiful place.


It was great to spend some time relaxing on the beach and totally unwinding after a hectic six months online - and a nice way to celebrate my success in SCOOP. I also got to try out parasailing, which was super cool...nice warm-up for a potential sky dive sometime in the future!

Apres Mexico, it was time to head back out to Sin City. First stop was the Vdara hotel, City Centre, which was my home for 25 nights.


The first few nights were really nice as my girlfriend was there and we went shopping, had great food, went to a Cirque du Soleil show and clubbing with friends. After my girlfriend flew back to Europe, it was time to get down to the serious business of playing poker. It turned out to be a mixed Series - the tournaments were frustrating but I made up for it by doing well in the cash games.

Since I got back I have moved into a new flat in Edinburgh and got back into the swing of playing online. I also took a trip out to Zurich, where my girlfriend is now living - so it was great to spend some time out there with her. I even managed two final tables in my Sunday grind out there. Here's a pic to give you idea of how Zurich looks.


I have now started listing as a poker coach on 2+2 and anyone interested should check this out and contact me: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/187/tournament-sng-poker-coach-listings/mtt-sng-coaching-omaha-hold-em-giffordonian-1221518/

I am also selling action for my largest ever online MTT package so far - it starts Monday: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/163/staking-selling-shares-online/giffordonian-stars-com-stars-fr-one-week-package-all-action-99-97-opr-1227093/

Sunday is my birthday so I'll be celebrating with friends Saturday night and then hitting the tables Sunday afternoon.


1 comment:

  1. Edinburgh and got back into texas holdem the swing of playing online. I also took a trip out to Zurich, where my girlfriend is now living.

    ReplyDelete